Thursday, November 3, 2016

Nov 3 2016 - What Are We Doing In Class Today?

Ahhhh I Got Nothing....

Entrance Ticket - Data Breach Today
Pick one of these breaches and tell me how it could have been stopped. In 2-3 paragraphs (about a total of 200 words) 

  1. Tell me why you think it was the worst one?
  2. Tell me way you thing this? Defend your opinion.
  3. What is the solution? How should this vulnerability get solved?
  • If you get done early... 
    • Any Jupiter (do any outstanding Assignment), and then:
    • Udemy - work on the class you picked 
    • Play Hacknet
  • Turn in to Jupiter
Class Agenda:

  • Entry Ticket - 30 min
  • Cyber Projects - 60 min - This is where you practice  I'll pair you up with one or 2 other teams and you will present your slides to them.
    • The tea,ms that are being presented to, please take notes on how the team cam improve. 
    • We will talk about how I want you to give feedback
    • Each team will submit a feedback recommendation notes

No comments:

Post a Comment