Entrance Ticket - What is "Least Privilege"?
In 100 words, tell me:
- What is meant by :Least Privilege?
- Why is it important to track?
Getting to least privilege can be a nightmare. The first steps – tracking down inconsistent ACLs and remediating global access groups – can turn even the most basic file share clean-up project into a huge to-do.
So we're announcing our new Automation Engine to help take the headache out of getting to least privilege. It’s part of our Data Security Platform – the very one that sits underneath our other products like DatAdvantage and DatAlert.
Interested? Get a demo today and be the first in line to try it.
It’ll automatically repair and maintain file systems so that you’re less vulnerable to attacks, more compliant, and sustaining a least privilege model. (We’re pretty excited about this – least privilege on autopilot? Yes please.)
P.S. Do you ever wish you had a time machine for your data? Check out DatAlert Analytics Rewind – a new feature lets customers with 3 or more months of data go back in time and see past user and data activity, find undetected security breaches, and set you up for a more secure future.
Turn in to Jupiter
- and then any outstanding Jupiter Assignments
- Also remember this free software training: http://cybersecuritysvcte-metroed-2016-2017.blogspot.com/2017/02/some-free-software-training.html
- Udemy - work on the class you picked
- www.instructables.com/ - work on the class you picked
- RaspberryPi & Arduino
- 12:30-12:45 - Entry Ticket -30 min (see top of Blog for today)
- 12.45 - 1:15 - Jupiter <-- Today is where I have to turning a Senior Grade Warnings
- 1:15 - 1:45 Policy PAC
- 1:45 - 2:00 Lets go for a walk....
- 2:00 - 3:30 - Happy Cinco De Mayo