Please spend 10 min and tell me what you still want to learn. I want you to focus on 2 categories:
1) Cybersecurity - What Cybersecurity Topic do you wish we could still cover?
2) Robots, Mechatronics, Coding, ETC?
Turn in to Jupiter
- and then any outstanding Jupiter Assignments
- Also remember this free software training: http://cybersecuritysvcte-metroed-2016-2017.blogspot.com/2017/02/some-free-software-training.html
- Udemy - work on the class you picked
- www.instructables.com/ - work on the class you picked
- RaspberryPi & Arduino
- 12:30-12:50 - Entry Ticket -30 min (see top of Blog for today)
- 12.50 - 1:30 - Phishing
- 1:30 - 1:45 Reading - Future Crime
- 1:45 - 2:30 Setup for Mecha-Demo
- 2:30 - 2:50 - Hub
- 3:00 - 3:30 - Raspberry Pi and Python Projects
- Andrew - Take a look at this YouTube and Adafruit tutorial... and use the LEDs on place of the Stepper Motors. This way you can see the "step" pattern on the LED.
- Carlos - You need to be ready to drive a Servo Motor. See YouTube and this lab
- Christy and Ryan, Please work with each other on the Photo Booth... You should be about ready to take a few pictures today...
- Collin, Giovanni, Get the line following sensor to be able to "see" the line... than later we can put it on the car. See the Blog with some pointers to links, here . You only have 2 sensors and I'll give you one more next time I see you, but get t he code working with the the left and center.. this way you can stay inside a circular track
- Robert, Corbin, update your tutorial on how to "We are going to make the pi send signals to an ip and have that computer do something"
- Gillman, Brian, please up date "Setting up an SMTP Server" tutorial. can you make sure this works inside the class room. we will work on getting the HTTP 8080 forwarded from the outside.
- Aiden, Eric, please keep working on your "RPi Hacking Device". What do you need? Do you need to change Projects?
- Jimmy, Nick, I know you are done with your hardware part, but do you still need to get the Tutorial Document finished? if so do that, if you think you are done, then pick a different project...
- Dameon - Are you here? If you are, then get code working to sense a push button with a Raspberry PI. Get Jimmy or Nick to help you
- You can work on the following:
- Building Robots
- Hardware like the Server Rack
- Play with Your Raspberry PI
- Python Code with Get your Raspberry Pi books.
- Then keep looking at examples in the book